You can also try Vitality Boost available for sale by HerbsForLyme.
Fulvic Acid is derived from Humic Acid. It is included in our protocols for several purposes:
1. It is used in early phases to promote metal and toxin cleanse and is easy to take.
2. It is used in place of traditional metal chelation products, because it is safer. Traditional chelation will release loose metals into the body, brain, and other areas which can do considerable damage to your body, setting you back in healing, if they are not applied correctly.
Amalgam fillings and metal detox: It doesn't make much sense to try and traditionally chelate metals if you have amalgam fillings.
Do I always need to detox from metal as a first step in protocols?
- This is controversial, but we are going to say No, not necessarily.
- If you have no amalgam fillings, and/or are fairly young, you might not have appreciable accumulated levels of toxic metals to begin with.
- Not doing a metal detox won't prevent the protocols from working effectively.
Why do Metal Detox?
- Some doctors think that metals can create roadblocks to healing, so we offer you options to buy some of these metal products as well as understand how they fit into protocols.
- If you have been tested to show high levels of metal toxicity, it makes sense to use Fulvic.
- Metals seem to be associated with blocking the effectiveness of antimicrobials and antibiotics.
- Metals and minerals appear to be part of the biofilm - the biofilm interferes with the effectiveness of antimicrobials and antibiotics.
- Metals may interfere with proper nerve and neurotransmitter function.
Humic Acid has been shown to be helpful in viral infections by coating the RNA of the virus and incapacitating it. It undermines biofilm by preventing the accumulation of calcium apatite. It prevents calcification by removing it.
Fulvic Acid: One of Nature’s Miracles
and more scientists and doctors worldwide are recognizing the
extraordinary potential of fulvic acid, an important component of humic
acid. For millennia, human beings have received beneficial amounts of
fulvic acid complexes through their consumption of plants, just as
nature intended. Unfortunately, modern use of pesticides and
fertilizers, along with inadequate agricultural practices, erosion, and
mineral depletion, have contributed to decreased microbial activity in
the world's soil deposits. As a result, adequate quantities of fulvic
acid have been missing from our food crops for generations. Why is this
an important health issue to address? Because fulvic acid derived from
humate usually contains 60 or more minerals and trace elements that are
nutritionally essential for cell health and balance (including cell
growth and replication). That’s not all. In addition to helping
transport minerals to living cells, catalyzing vitamins within cells,
and metabolizing proteins, RNA, and DNA, fulvic acid also acts as:
- A Powerful Organic Electrolyte:
Electrolytes are used by the body's cells to maintain voltages across
cellular membranes and to convey electrical impulses to other cells.
Fulvic acid helps cells achieve a vital electrochemical balance across
and among the body's cells.
- A Free-radical Scavenger and Antioxidant:
Fulvic acid can react with both negatively and positively unpaired free
electrons to render free radicals harmless, changing them into new
usable compounds or eliminating them as waste. Fulvic acid also
promotes oxidation-reduction reactions of transition metals that can
damage the body's cells and tissues.
- A Natural Chelator and Pollutant Detoxifier:
Fulvic acid is effective in transforming metals and minerals into
readily absorbable forms. It can also bind with organic pollutants
(pesticides, herbicides) to form new types of metal ions, catalyze the
breakdown of toxic pollutants, and weather and decompose silica to
release essential mineral nutrients.
- An Aid in Increasing Nutrient Bioavailability:
Fulvic acid's low molecular weight helps render cellular walls more
penetrable by reducing their surface tension, thus allowing cells to
more easily and efficiently respirate, hydrate, absorb minerals, amino acids and other nutrients, and eliminate waste.
Check out our Zeolite category for more metal and toxin cleanse options. Zeolite, however, can cause constipation, so you must supplement with items that help cleanse the bowel.